Get Business grade Internet connectivity with the right tools and support to back it up.
Simplicity – Get Broadband, local calls, Mobile calls, STD calls, line rental and a data service from one provider.
- ADSL / ADSL2 works via your normal phone line – You can use the telephone (or fax) and also use the Internet at the same time -save on line costs
- Save on Call costs – by using existing telephone lines there is no need to install another line. You save further by using one line for both your voice/fax and data services. Multiline offers your business competitive call rates and savings – see our CipTEL (VoIP) page for more information
- A Network that you can rely on – Have peace of mind by dealing with a Tier 1 Grade Network that is technically advanced with Cisco & HP enterprise equipment and fully supported
- No hidden charges – At Multiline we are upfront, clear, simple and competitive with pricing. There are no hidden maintenance, support or hardware charges
- Dedicated Business support – At Multiline we are committed to provide high service levels ensuring we use upstream service providers that are on call 24/7. And by using advanced systems that proactively monitors the network; we ensure that you can get on with doing business!
- Flexible Data Packages – Data is not just Internet access. Virtual Private Networks (VPN) can also be used in conjunction with your ADSL connection. You can now be connected to the office when you’re not physically there!
*Theoretical maximum connection speeds are 24Mbit/s downstream and 1.4Mbit/s upstream. Depending on how close you are to the exchange speeds can vary. For example the average speed at 3km would be 5-6Mbit.
If you are after even faster or a more specialist Internet connection then please visit our Ethernet or Fibre service pages.
We offer the following plans for Small and Medium business. If you need a Specialist plan or Enterprise Level management and support please see our Enterprise section or contact us, we are happy to build a custom network designs to your specifications. Faster speeds are achievable through our Ethernet and Fibre plans.
- Prices include GST
- Plans may be changed up and down during the agreement period – invoicing of new plan begins from the first of the month
|Download Quota (GB)||100||250||Unlimited||The download amount included|
|Email Accounts (Free)||10||20||30||Standard POP/IMAP|
|Onsite Installation||✕||yes||yes||Metro Areas only|
|Free Cisco SMB Modem||✕||✕||yes||Only on 24 month plans|
|Modem Setup||yes||yes||yes||We setup and post your modem|
|Premium Internet Support||yes||yes||yes||Phone/Remote Support – all areas*|
|Free Domain Name & Setup||✕||yes||yes||.com, .net, .com.au or .net.au***|
|Hosted Email Upgrade||✕||✕||yes||Zimbra Hosted Email Included|
|Free Website Hosting 1GB||yes||yes||yes||Includes CPanel, MySQL, PHP|
|Static IP||yes||yes||yes||Allowing easy Remote Access|
|Monthly||$99||$149||$199||Paid Monthly in Advance|
|Setup / Churn Fee||$99 / $0||$99 / $0||$99 / $0||Free on 24 month plans*Move to us for FreeFree to existing clients**|
|Cisco 887 Router||$699||Business Grade Cisco Router Configured and provided|
|Cisco SMB Router||$399||Small Business Grade Cisco Router Configured and provided|
* Resolution over the phone where possible and Internet when available
** Existing Multiline clients on ADSL Plans
*** Includes first two years of registration and setup only